Friday, February 29, 2008

$5/$15 CVS WOO HOO!!!

Yeah! I was sure that CVS coupon days were over... but they are back with a vengeance!

It is a little tricky to get to, but so completely worth it.

SO, what do you need to do you ask?

Go to wellness 360 and fill out the free membership. (Make a note of your assigned ID and password. )
Click on 'Members" at the top and log in.
Next choose "my medical Record" and click on "Member ID Card" on the drop down list.
Fill in a few question, and PRESTO! print out your very own CVS $5/$15 coupon!

Do you have a prescription that can be transferred? Take advantage of the 30.00 gift card too! I recently found out that you can also fill some meds that your pets take at CVS also. My poor little dog has arthritis, and the vet gave us prednisone. Because it is also a human med, CVS filled it, and I got a 30.00 gift card. The medicine cost 10.99, so I made 19.01. Can't beat that!
Good till 3/31/08, so print a few.

Thanks Misty for the lead!

No comments: