Saturday, October 4, 2008

September cashcrate

So, I haven't received a check yet from cash crate, but for September I earned about 30.00! I started on the 23rd, so I earned this in 7 days.

My original plan was to spend 1 hour per day on cash crate, but life got in the way...mostly morning sickness! I would say that I spent a total of 3 1/2 hours on cash crate. Most of this time was just learning the system! Also, I haven't devoted any time into trial offers (which pay significantly more), only the 100% free offers. I plan to try some of these offers in October, so I will let you know how these turn out. Most of the offers I completed were 30-40 cent offers, so you can see how they really start to add up.

In October, I haven't spent any time on cashcrate, but have already earned 7.00 from referrals. I am clueless on how this referral program works...but I am so grateful for it! So thank you to any readers out these who signed up under me. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

No comments: