Monday, November 3, 2008

Pastor John MacArthur downloads FREE!


This is hands down the second most valuable freebie you will ever get! (second to Jesus on the cross)

Grace to You has announced that as of tomorrow, Nov. 5, 2008, all of Pastor John MacArthur's sermon archives will now be avaliable FREE OF CHARGE for download!!! This is not a one day deal, but instead, from now on! What a blessing this beloved pastors over 40 years of teaching of God's truth will be to us! I love to listen to this sermons while working around the house. I can't wait to sift through all of these archives.

If you have never heard of John MacArthur, I would highly reccommend him. His sermons are truly life changing. He doesn't beat aroung the bush when it comes to God's work, but instead preaches God's truth with boldness.

1 comment:

Tania said...

I agree about John MacArthur! My husband is so excited about the new free sermon downloads. (-: