Saturday, November 8, 2008

Huggies Size 1-2 .05 per diaper! *EXPIRED*


I found this today at baby cheapskate. This is a great deal if you are unsure about store brand or missed out on the diaper deal that ends today.


At Amazon.com you can purchase a box of 264 size 1-2 diapers for 17.65. To get the most out of this deal, you should buy 2 boxes. Cookie Magazine is offering a $15.00 rebate on a $25.00 purchase. Looks to me like their is a Limit of one rebate per person. This would make each box $10.15. Shipping cost 6.95 total, so...


2 boxes=35.30

S&H =6.95

Rebate=(15.00)


TOTAL $27.25


$27.25/528 diapers= .05 cents per diaper!!! SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR!!!
.
If you have already used this rebate, or you want to stock up on more than 2 boxes, the additional boxes would come out to .08 cents a diaper. This is still a fantastic price. I would clear out a store shelf if I found Huggies at that price. Regular price for this size is about .20 cents per diaper, and even Costco Brand is about .16 per diaper. So even without the rebate, this is unbeatable!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing. :) My boy has grown out of that size but I have friends who could benefit from this deal. I'm passing this along.