Friday, March 7, 2008

CVS-3/7/08

I have been avoiding CVS this week. I get a little out of balance when I start working all the deals. But tonight we needed milk, so at last...I had a valid excuse to go.

By using manufacturer coupons, $5/$15's and ECB's I got all of this for 3.94. I did however have to split this up into multiple transactions. It was the middle of the day, and no one was in line, so the cashier said it was fine.

Some of these items have no ECB's like the milk, note pad, and lunch box. The box was 9.99, but hubby really needed it. It is times that these that I am so grateful for CVS. Even with this non ECB purchase, I still made money today, so that makes me happy!

I still have a gift card from a prescription, so I used that to pay. After my orders, I realized that my $4.00 coupon for the Venus razor was never scanned, so the manager just gave me $4.00 cash from the register. So really they paid me 6 cents, plus 4 dollars in ECB's.

The husband is so funny...when I walked in the door he said "what, that's it?"
I guess I have been going a little overboard!

2 comments:

heidi @ ggip said...

Great job! Is that the cooler that has a rebate for $10 inside? I saw a rumor about that on slickdeals.net

I forgot to look for it today.

Crystal DuBois said...

WHAT?!?! I didn't know about the rebate. This one is from California innovations. thanks for the tip. I am going to check it out. There wasn't a rebate form inside mine. But it is worth looking into. Maybe I will return this one of the one with a rebate.